Friday, August 19, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL!

So...summer is done...over...gone! :( It's back to this crazy mess of a busy schedule...back to balancing kids, family, life, school, PTA...blahhhh! The kids and I go back Monday! So sad! Thankful I got to spend yet another summer home with my babies! Hollyn is getting so big so fast...talking, singing, praying, dancing! Ridiculous how smart she is! I so want another baby...but money, school, timing and EVERYTHING else says no! lol! Maybe someday...maybe. River starts 2nd grade on Monday. Where does the time go? Seems like yesterday I was sitting in Chrissy's bathroom taking the pregnancy test, wearing a blue jumper, just got done eating lunch at Schlotzkys'. Such vivid memory! And tada!! 8 years later...! Lily is starting 1rst grade! So crazy! She is as sassy as ever....hope the teacher has fun with my little fire-cracker! hahaaa! Beautiful girl she is! Well...that's it! I'll let you know how I do with the balancing life thing! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment