Friday, March 25, 2011

well hello again!

I know its been awhile! Been soooo busy! I will try to do better..promise! It's so hard to balance a husband, 3 kids, school, 2 dogs, a cat...blah blah blah! ;)
Anyway, everyone is doing good...River and Lily started Jiu Jitsu...both just earned a stripe on their belt on Thursday! First Stripe! Wow!!! River is still struggling with reading in school..but I believe he'll just catch on one day..he's very smart! Hollyn is talking like CRAZY! Her biggest sayings right now are "Ima do it myself!" and "Bye honey!"..and perhaps "Rover, Lily". Lots of talking! She's so amazingly smart I can't put it in words. Lily is doing good too...she has decided she has a boyfriend, and her prolonged embracing after school is enough to make me uncomfortable..even though she's five! lol. It's cute...but Andy doesn't think so! Silly girl! Anyway, will write more later! Toooo tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment