Tuesday, January 24, 2012

10 things every parent should keep in there car::

1. WIPEYS~ this, my friends is the absolute one thing you don't want to be caught without! The baby always has a blow-out...when I don't have wipes...yuck! Have you tried to wipe a baby butt without them? Ugh!

2. Diapers~ unless you have a scarf you don't mind using as a beautiful cloth diaper....

3. Extra clothes~ almost as vital as wipes! I just love leaving for an afternoon outing ...getting 20 minutes away ...and tada! BLOW-OUT!

4. Sippy cup~ ever give the baby an open container of milk in the car? Haha! It will stink for weeks!

5, band-aids~ kids get hurt! CONSTANTLY! But mostly when you are out and ofcourse...don't have band-aids!

6. CAMERA~ once again...kids are cute ALL the time (well,not all the time!) but mostly when you are out, and see the perfect moment ..and then ooops...no camera!

7. Hand sanitizer~ public toilets are DISGUSTING!

8. GAS~ haha! For people like me who don't look at the gage!

9. A trash bag~ if you've seen my van....you'd know why!

10. An air freshener: 3 kids= a lot of toots!

Now...let's twist this up...I will now name 10 things I just found in my van...that shouldn't be there...and you can make your own conclusions!

1. 5 soft drink cups...yes, I know...gross

2. 3 dirty jackets...

3. 2 pairs of stinky shoes

4. A fast food bag...with food in it...

5. An open packet of sweet and sour sauce

6. A weeks worth of mail...that just never made it in the house!

7. 2 dirty sippy cups

8. Dirty socks! Yap...true story...

9. About 50 boxes of girl scout cookies....ahhh...temptation!

10. A Barbie

Yap...worlds best/most organized mom! Haha!

What's in your car?

1 comment:

  1. Very entertaining Shannon! I Loved reading this to Derrick! haha...I am so not going to tell you what is in my car but, lets just saw Christmas wrapping paper....and some old sippy cups! yuk

    ReplyDelete