Tuesday, November 2, 2010

10 things I believe in...

So, to keep this blog from being solely about babies...which is all I really have to write about. I found an online writers workshop that prompts you with different ideas to write about. Today my topic is "10 things I believe in and why". Here it is:

1. GOD--I KNOW theirs a God for so many different reasons. Holding three beautiful babies for the first time..the way they look, smell, feel. Answered and unanswered prayers. Did I really want to end up with that idiot I dated in high school that i was sooooo in love with? no. The things children say!

2. FORGIVENESS--As much as it stinks...and I'm bad at this. It is too much to carry around. You really feel "lighter" without feeling so much hate.

3. LOVE--not just guy/girl love. Baby love. Friend love. All of it.

4. TRUST IS IMPORTANT--once its gone...it's gone forever...trust me

5. MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL--yap. Hubby and I fight about this ALLL the time. :(

6. GUARDIAN ANGELS--strangely, I still feel my grandpas presence. Weird as it sounds.

7. REAL LIFE SAINTS--My grandma Lyman...my hero...everything i want to be.

8. NEGATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS--when my dad is around...I tend to be an awful person.

9. POSITIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS--positive people bring positive feelings. :)

10. SOME PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE--my brother, mother, the list goes onnn...and onnnn.....

and that is my list!

2 comments:

  1. Shan- I love this.. I love u sharing ur self that's not kids with the world..great idea! I'm looking forward to more. Xoxoxoxoxo love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. money is not the root of all evil.
    money is amoral.
    It's the "LOVE of money is the root of all kinds of evil"-1 Timothy 6:10

    ReplyDelete