Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pieces of My Heart!

List the pieces of you that have come from those around you?

Mama's Losin' It

I'm a little stumped at this writing prompt, so we will see!

I'm going to do this a little different, I think I will start by listing my boldest qualities, the qualities that I think define me and who I am, and I will then write who I think they came from! (positive, and negative)

Stubborn: I definately get this from my father's "i'm always right"attitude. It's a good quality, and a very bad one. Plus, I have successfully passed this on to my sweet sassy little Lily.

Controlling: Unfortunately, I am a very "my way or no way" type person which I also think comes from dear dad. And once again, miss Lily now holds this torch.

Worriful/anxious: I am bad with the anxiety (can you say OCD). Yeah, thats me. I worry non-stop...and therefore, I am an insomniac...blah. Also comes from dear dad.

compassionate: I'm the one who gets crazy sad when I see an old person eating alone, or kids in the store who aren't cared for properly...wish I could adopt them all!! I would say my grandmother and grandfather, and since the kiddos have been born...from them too.

maternal: I would mother a thousand kids, if money and science would let me! I tend to find myself "mothering" my husband, sister, blah...lots of people that I think I need to take care of...that I don't!! lol. I think this comes from my grandmother. She's very caring.

un-trusting: yes, it's bad...but true. Dear dad and dear mom.

grudge-holding: yes, another awful one. Mom gave me this...

messy: I try soooo hard to not be messy....but I too got this from my mother!

analytical: I will analyze everyone and everything....I'm the first to say "she should have gotten more hugs as a child". This comes from grandma!

Good friend: I try anyway! Will go out of my way! Maybe my sister? She seems to be nice to her friends! ??

Loving: Last but not least...I dont' feel like I was a "loving" person until the babies were born! Love them, and thank them!

wow, that was a boring writing prompt! Sorry for wasting your 5 minutes ....sheesh...ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment