Friday, November 5, 2010

Write a list of ten things on your mind this week.

So...ten things on my mind this week:

1. Lily's ultrasound results:  these have been stressing me out! But...I got the call 2 minutes ago...and they were normal! PRAISE GOD!!!

2. Lily's lab results:....stilllll waiting! ... :(

3. My friends lab results: :(

4. My choice deadly sin this week is SLOTH> err...I feel soooo lazy and unmotivated...

5. School. Really hoping I get to go back!!! Excited..but wondering if it will happen!

6. Money, money, money..isn't that bad?! It's always money! Not enough...how much we need...yada yada

7. My dads visit today...yay for hearing about how much he hates Texas! (sense the sarcasm?)

8. The weather...yuck...cold...brrrrr....just YUCK!

9. laundry...nuff said

10. hmmm....?????....my mind is a messy place....

Prompted from:
Mama's Losin' It

No comments:

Post a Comment