Sunday, May 22, 2011

If my Mom were a blogger.

Okay, so those of you who know me well...have probably met my mom! The crazy lady with the mind of a 17 year old/ 5 year old...it's always different! Anyway...this is a writing prompt that I thought would be oh so frickin funny! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE my mother...but she is weird! And this writing prompt has to be written! lol.

So....If my Mom were a blogger. Here are some phrases (based on a true story) that she might say!

*The guys have the eggs and the girls have the sperm
*If I could just have one more kid for that tax write off....
*Both of you girls are stupid...(to me and my sister)...but that's okay...look at your parents!
*I don't need to be "babatized again..I've done that at lots of churches! GOD".
*Some day I'm just gonna pack my stuff and go somewhere you won't find me"

LOL! I guess this only funny if you truly know my mom! I do love her! But the stuff outta her mouth..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment